Borrow a Kindle
The library has Kindle E-Readers each loaded with a variety of popular titles that you can check out with your Massapequa Library card.
Click here for a list of what titles you can read on our Kindles.
Guidelines for Borrowing and Use:
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a Massapequa Library card in good standing.
- The Kindle and all accessories must be checked out from and returned to the Circulation Desk.
- Kindles may not be returned in the media-drop or book-drop, or returned at other libraries.
- Kindles may be borrowed for 28 days and may not be renewed.
- Kindles may not be reserved.
- Do not add or remove titles from the Kindle.
- As with any electronic device, use care when handling.
Fines & Liability:
- The fine is $2.00 per day.
- The borrower is responsible for costs associated with damage or loss of Kindle and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse.
- The replacement cost for a Kindle is $150.
Kindles made possible by the Friends of the Massapequa Public Library